The Blog has moved.


THE BLOG HAS MOVED



Hello and thanks for dropping by. This is the blog of Dan and Adrienne Rowe owners of Rowe Portrait Studios in Oakland City, IN. We use this blog as a place to put our day to day ramblings, small session previews and anything else we can think of. Stop by often as we update it usually several times per week. We also list information regarding promotions and discounts offered by our studio. If you haven't already, check out our main site at
roweportraitstudios.com

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Changes....me is excited!!!!!

We finally decided on a designer for our new website today. With a little luck the new site should be online in the next week or so. I decided to keep the blog here at Blogger for the foreseeable future. I have been very happy with the blog and it's integration with all other Google services comes in pretty handy. While I'm talking about it I thought I might pass along some interesting stats about our blog. Since our launch in September we have had visitors from 10 countries and 30 states. When I saw that it kind of blew my mind. Anyway, the new roweportraitstudios.com site will be really nice with backgrounds that change from page to page, password protected proofing galleries, and lots of other really cool features. The plan is to keep the existing galleries that we have out there for a couple of months then they will be deleted. I'll post an update when we have this thing ready for the masses. Until then....PEACE!

No comments: