The Blog has moved.


THE BLOG HAS MOVED



Hello and thanks for dropping by. This is the blog of Dan and Adrienne Rowe owners of Rowe Portrait Studios in Oakland City, IN. We use this blog as a place to put our day to day ramblings, small session previews and anything else we can think of. Stop by often as we update it usually several times per week. We also list information regarding promotions and discounts offered by our studio. If you haven't already, check out our main site at
roweportraitstudios.com

Monday, April 28, 2008

Adrienne's invading Dan's Blog!!!

Hi this is Adrienne. When Dan and I decided to open a photography business at first I just sat back and let him go. Now its my turn! Dan is still helping me out with lighting issues but I have the camera!! HA HA WATCH OUT DAN!!!! Of course Dan is still shooting but now we are a team!!!!

So here we go!!!

Christie came over on Sunday with her boyfriend and his sweet little girl kyra. Kyra was pretty easy to shoot and with that gorgeous smile how could anyone go wrong. I appreciate you guys having a lot of patience with me. I think you guys will love these shots!








No comments: