The Blog has moved.


THE BLOG HAS MOVED



Hello and thanks for dropping by. This is the blog of Dan and Adrienne Rowe owners of Rowe Portrait Studios in Oakland City, IN. We use this blog as a place to put our day to day ramblings, small session previews and anything else we can think of. Stop by often as we update it usually several times per week. We also list information regarding promotions and discounts offered by our studio. If you haven't already, check out our main site at
roweportraitstudios.com

Monday, June 30, 2008

Chelsea's Senior Session

Ok let me start by saying..We had a freakin' blast yesterday shooting this young lady. Chelsea, her mom and Chelsea's cousin, Emily, all came over and we ran a little marathon 6 hour session. This session had it all! We got the cops called on us (that's getting to be a habit), got jabbed in the but with some bark, got wet, and I'm pretty sure broke a few minor laws though I'm pleading the fifth on that one. All in all I'm not kidding at all when I say we had fun. Emily come see us when you get to be a senior. Mom thanks for your help, we can always use a good reflector holder. Chelsea, best of luck kiddo we'll be in touch.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh man i love this... you guys are great!.. im a little sad you didnt put any of me and Jual upp here but i cant wait to see them in the proofs!.... so give me a call soon!... and THANK YOU soooo MUCH. and you guys better be getting me a modeling career! haha.

Dan Rowe said...

Ask and Ye shall receive.