The Blog has moved.


THE BLOG HAS MOVED



Hello and thanks for dropping by. This is the blog of Dan and Adrienne Rowe owners of Rowe Portrait Studios in Oakland City, IN. We use this blog as a place to put our day to day ramblings, small session previews and anything else we can think of. Stop by often as we update it usually several times per week. We also list information regarding promotions and discounts offered by our studio. If you haven't already, check out our main site at
roweportraitstudios.com

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Someone out there likes us!

I ran across this link Udsigt Photography today and I have to say it makes me feel pretty great. Peter, the guy who wrote it, has commented on our blog before and I'm pretty sure I've communicated via email with him before, though I can't seem to find the emails I'm thinking of. He also participates in a forum that I also do and I know he sees some really great work on a regular basis. So to receive a compliment like this means a lot. Any way, thanks Peter for the very kind words. I want you to know we really appreciate it. Any way I have to get out of the room I'm in right now my head is getting too big for it. :)

No comments: