The Blog has moved.


THE BLOG HAS MOVED



Hello and thanks for dropping by. This is the blog of Dan and Adrienne Rowe owners of Rowe Portrait Studios in Oakland City, IN. We use this blog as a place to put our day to day ramblings, small session previews and anything else we can think of. Stop by often as we update it usually several times per week. We also list information regarding promotions and discounts offered by our studio. If you haven't already, check out our main site at
roweportraitstudios.com

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bri's Senior Session

Bri came over for part 2 of her senior session on Sunday. She's a beautiful young lady with a great attitude and shooting her was a pleasure. I have to say though that I had a moment when I was shooting her that kinda made me realize what kind of girl she is. Here I am thinking this is the first girl wrestler I've shot who is also wearing a cast because of a broken arm. As I'm thinking this she is lifting her "motorcycle" up on its stand with that same broken arm! Anyway she is one tough girl and I'm sure great things are in store for her.











No comments: