The Blog has moved.


THE BLOG HAS MOVED



Hello and thanks for dropping by. This is the blog of Dan and Adrienne Rowe owners of Rowe Portrait Studios in Oakland City, IN. We use this blog as a place to put our day to day ramblings, small session previews and anything else we can think of. Stop by often as we update it usually several times per week. We also list information regarding promotions and discounts offered by our studio. If you haven't already, check out our main site at
roweportraitstudios.com

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Andy and Angie are now Mr. & Mrs. Collins.

If I had to guess what the weather would be like on Dec. 27, I don't think I would have guessed 72 deg. with 30 mph winds. Though I'm a jack of many trades, I don't think that the title "weatherman" will ever be given to me. The day was perfect for Andy and Angie. The ceremony was in a beautiful little church and went off without so much as a hitch. These two make such a great couple and we are honored that we were able to be a part of their special day. Thanks guys it was a great time.


















No comments: