The Blog has moved.


THE BLOG HAS MOVED



Hello and thanks for dropping by. This is the blog of Dan and Adrienne Rowe owners of Rowe Portrait Studios in Oakland City, IN. We use this blog as a place to put our day to day ramblings, small session previews and anything else we can think of. Stop by often as we update it usually several times per week. We also list information regarding promotions and discounts offered by our studio. If you haven't already, check out our main site at
roweportraitstudios.com

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Kaiden's 6 month session.

Kaiden came to the studio right before I left for Philly and I was unable to shoot his session. My back went out (most pain I've ever felt) so our "secret" shooter stepped up and took charge. Like I've said before, I'll announce soon who the secret is but as you can see from the images, she's a very talented photographer. Kaiden was such a great kid right up until the very end of the session. He was sure to let us know when he had had enough. Oddly, it was right about the time his mother put his Halloween costume on...."Dragon Down!"





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys do such an awesome job! Those picture of my nephew Kaiden are sooooo adorable!

Nicole Krieg

Dan Rowe said...

Thanks we had fun. BTW thanks for the subtle hint on my misspelling of his name....Goof up fixed.

Anonymous said...

Oakland City is so blessed to have such a Talent! You did a great job with our grandson Kaiden. We will spread the word.

Julie Weightman

Dan Rowe said...

Thanks Julie!