The Blog has moved.


THE BLOG HAS MOVED



Hello and thanks for dropping by. This is the blog of Dan and Adrienne Rowe owners of Rowe Portrait Studios in Oakland City, IN. We use this blog as a place to put our day to day ramblings, small session previews and anything else we can think of. Stop by often as we update it usually several times per week. We also list information regarding promotions and discounts offered by our studio. If you haven't already, check out our main site at
roweportraitstudios.com

Sunday, February 17, 2008

My 2 year old could kick your 2 year old's butt....

....on the computer. LOL! We woke up the other morning to the clicking sound of a mouse. Briley our 2 year old got up (as she has been doing for a while now) and started her morning visit to her two favorites sites. pbskids.com and nickjr.com. I got some new lenses in the night before and had a camera close to me so I was able to get a few shots of Briley and her "mad" gaming skills in action. Things have been slow this week (we all got sick and had to cancel sessions this weekend). I thought I'd use this as an excuse to put up a picture of one of my girls. Enjoy...and if I could make your computer make clicking sounds in you bedroom at 6AM, I would.

No comments: