The Blog has moved.


THE BLOG HAS MOVED



Hello and thanks for dropping by. This is the blog of Dan and Adrienne Rowe owners of Rowe Portrait Studios in Oakland City, IN. We use this blog as a place to put our day to day ramblings, small session previews and anything else we can think of. Stop by often as we update it usually several times per week. We also list information regarding promotions and discounts offered by our studio. If you haven't already, check out our main site at
roweportraitstudios.com

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

So I know someone famous!!!

I was watching American Idol tonight. I know I know please don't make fun of me. Anyway one of the contestants, a very pretty young lady named Amy Davis, looked very familiar to me the first time I saw her on the show but I couldn't figure it out. Tonight while she was being introduced before her song Ryan introduced here is "Amy Davis from Lowell, IN." Bang!!!! Holy Crap that's AMY! Amy was a model in a class I took in Chicago this summer. I really disliked the class, it wasn't structured very well and it was the last class the school put on before they closed their doors. The models were all really cool people though and made it easier to get through the boring sessions. Amy was a very nice person we made small talk at different times. I'm struggling to find any of the shots I might have of her. Help me wish her good luck.

Check here out here

No comments: