The Blog has moved.


THE BLOG HAS MOVED



Hello and thanks for dropping by. This is the blog of Dan and Adrienne Rowe owners of Rowe Portrait Studios in Oakland City, IN. We use this blog as a place to put our day to day ramblings, small session previews and anything else we can think of. Stop by often as we update it usually several times per week. We also list information regarding promotions and discounts offered by our studio. If you haven't already, check out our main site at
roweportraitstudios.com

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Another day of family fun...Part II

For our second shoot of the day we got to shoot Payton and Alivia. These kids did a good job and had plenty of fun too. We ran them through the paces and got the shots we wanted. My buddy Peyton helped me keep everything under control and get the shoot wrapped up in double time. Here is a taste of the captures from the day.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the shots on here Dan!
Payton loves the football one, and I love the one with the hat on Alivia! Can't wait to see the rest of them...Thank you!
Marquita

Dan Rowe said...

Marquita, glad to hear you loved the ones I've posted. I have the field narrowed to around 30 some shots of the kids. There are a few more of Alivia than Payton but I think were alright in that department. Also I fixed the spelling of their names sorry about that. It was a tad late when I was working on that post.