The Blog has moved.


THE BLOG HAS MOVED



Hello and thanks for dropping by. This is the blog of Dan and Adrienne Rowe owners of Rowe Portrait Studios in Oakland City, IN. We use this blog as a place to put our day to day ramblings, small session previews and anything else we can think of. Stop by often as we update it usually several times per week. We also list information regarding promotions and discounts offered by our studio. If you haven't already, check out our main site at
roweportraitstudios.com

Monday, March 10, 2008

A Reel Sevier Day

My cousins Angie Reel, Missy Sevier, and Amy Day (get the title now...I'm creative see?) brought their families over a while back and we got some family stuff and stuff of the kids individually. Some of you might recognize little Katie as she has been in a few posts on the blog. She's the little one with the cake for her first birthday. Well any way to get the family discount you have to wait a little longer for your pictures than the normal customer and Angie has been on my for a while now to get these things done. While I have quite a way to go before I'm finished here are a few from the session mainly to get Angie off my back..... :)













2 comments:

Susie said...

Your high key's look so great- will you share with me what you're using on the floor ;) Thanks!
Susie

Dan Rowe said...

Thanks Susie. I build a cyc wall in the studio. The floor is concrete with painted with an epoxy paint. If you email me I'll give you more specifics. PS. I checked out your site and really love your stuff. It all has a very soft, warm feel to it.