The Blog has moved.


THE BLOG HAS MOVED



Hello and thanks for dropping by. This is the blog of Dan and Adrienne Rowe owners of Rowe Portrait Studios in Oakland City, IN. We use this blog as a place to put our day to day ramblings, small session previews and anything else we can think of. Stop by often as we update it usually several times per week. We also list information regarding promotions and discounts offered by our studio. If you haven't already, check out our main site at
roweportraitstudios.com

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Izzy Lou is 18 mos. old

First off "get off my back Paige." I got paying customers ahead of you!!!!! Just kidding. Isabella is my niece and Adrienne and I took some shots of her last week. We basically just shot candids with a few posed shots in the studio. I love shooting candids at that age 'cause you never know what your gonna get. Isabella didn't disappoint. Those big brown eyes, as Adrienne says, are to die for. We had two extra "assistants" to help us get these pictures. Bree and Briley kept Isabella occupied while we shot away. They did such a great job we had to give them lots of candy afterwards. Not sure if I can take wages paid in candy off my taxes but a guy can try right? Any way here's what you've been waiting for Paige.








1 comment:

Pdyrholm said...

I find it interesting (being one trying to setup a home studio) how there is a ton of work going into creating a studio environment and yet many times the candid photos can requite very little setup and yet be so so good.

The last one in the line of photos is awesome, great, cute and well just what any parent would want. I really like that one :-)

Not that I don't like the studio shots but there is just that special something ;-)

happy 18 months b-day :-)