The Blog has moved.


THE BLOG HAS MOVED



Hello and thanks for dropping by. This is the blog of Dan and Adrienne Rowe owners of Rowe Portrait Studios in Oakland City, IN. We use this blog as a place to put our day to day ramblings, small session previews and anything else we can think of. Stop by often as we update it usually several times per week. We also list information regarding promotions and discounts offered by our studio. If you haven't already, check out our main site at
roweportraitstudios.com

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Nick's Senior Session.

You ever just have one of those days? You know where you feel like you left your brain in bed and you went back to find it but your sheets were missing and the brain was no where to be found. What you have no idea what I'm talking about? Oh well, today was one of those days for me. Thank goodness Nick and his mom were so patient with me. We took way, way too long for his session but Nick is really a heck of a kid. He just sat back and had fun. It's a good thing too because once I found that brain of mine (it's about the size of a pea so it can be hard to find) we got rollin' and captured, what I feel, is some of our best work yet. I'm sure Nick will love them and I hope you all will as well. Thanks again Nick and Elaine. We had a great time today and thanks to you I'm now craving Taco Tierra!!!!!













No comments: