The Blog has moved.


THE BLOG HAS MOVED



Hello and thanks for dropping by. This is the blog of Dan and Adrienne Rowe owners of Rowe Portrait Studios in Oakland City, IN. We use this blog as a place to put our day to day ramblings, small session previews and anything else we can think of. Stop by often as we update it usually several times per week. We also list information regarding promotions and discounts offered by our studio. If you haven't already, check out our main site at
roweportraitstudios.com

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Jordan's Senior Shots

Jordan and his girlfriend Patience came out Sunday and we ran them through the paces. I'm not sure Jordan quite knew what to expect, thinking we'd let him loose in about an hour.....HA! We did keep pretty short for him though and still found a way to get some great stuff of him. We even snuck Patience in there for a few. We found some great little spots around town and captured him just being himself in quite a few. Anyway, without further delay.....Here's Jordan, I mean, Kenzie, I mean Jordan....well here he is.


Oh I almost forgot, Adrienne and I knew Patience from long ago and this is the first time I've seen her in a long time. I remember "little" Patience. She's now growing up and it is making me feel old. Patience, I don't like feeling old so you're not allowed at the studio anymore ;) Just playing. Thanks guys hope you had fun.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my boyfriend is soooo hott!!!
thanx daniel, your the best!!!