The Blog has moved.


THE BLOG HAS MOVED



Hello and thanks for dropping by. This is the blog of Dan and Adrienne Rowe owners of Rowe Portrait Studios in Oakland City, IN. We use this blog as a place to put our day to day ramblings, small session previews and anything else we can think of. Stop by often as we update it usually several times per week. We also list information regarding promotions and discounts offered by our studio. If you haven't already, check out our main site at
roweportraitstudios.com

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

And we're back!

Lions, tigers, power outages and zapped computers oh my! Well almost 48 hours after the wind we now have power again. Unfortunately, the main editing station I use didn't fair so well. After my panic attack and contemplating a move to Mac, I have regained my senses and repaired the problem. 3 gigs of bad ram! 3 different sticks all with 3 different problems. Kids it goes to show you that persistence in trouble shooting and keeping the problems simple will almost always get you back in business. BTW. I'd like to take this chance to share that at no time were the images in danger of being lost. I have every session backed up in triplicate with 1 copy of every session stored in a secure off site location guarded by my team of trained attack pigeons. Seriously though I do keep a copy off site in case something catastrophic happened here. I hope to have my pc back to "full power" later tonight and begin editing to get us back on schedule. As of right now I am about 1 week behind the 4 weeks I quote after our sessions. I usually get most of my editing done Sunday night and Monday night so the 2 days without power really did put me a week behind. I'm sorry for any trouble this might cause and if you have any issues with this give us.....ahem, I mean Adrienne a call.

No comments: