The Blog has moved.


THE BLOG HAS MOVED



Hello and thanks for dropping by. This is the blog of Dan and Adrienne Rowe owners of Rowe Portrait Studios in Oakland City, IN. We use this blog as a place to put our day to day ramblings, small session previews and anything else we can think of. Stop by often as we update it usually several times per week. We also list information regarding promotions and discounts offered by our studio. If you haven't already, check out our main site at
roweportraitstudios.com

Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Nossett family came today.

It's getting close to 10 years ago now that Darin performed our marriage ceremony at his church. Well today we got to repay that favor...a little bit at least. His family came over and we ran them through the paces. I kept having to slow myself
down because I was ripping through the session so quickly that I kept feeling that I was missing something. Well, I realized that I didn't have a 6 month old or 3 dogs to try to pose. I was spoiled by having 4 people that I could actually pose. Though the session was a quick one I'm sure you'll agree that images are top notch. Thanks for the fun Nossett family, we had a blast.








BEFORE I TOLD THEM THE PRICE



AND AFTER....LOL!

No comments: