The Blog has moved.


THE BLOG HAS MOVED



Hello and thanks for dropping by. This is the blog of Dan and Adrienne Rowe owners of Rowe Portrait Studios in Oakland City, IN. We use this blog as a place to put our day to day ramblings, small session previews and anything else we can think of. Stop by often as we update it usually several times per week. We also list information regarding promotions and discounts offered by our studio. If you haven't already, check out our main site at
roweportraitstudios.com

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Nathan and Mindy got hitched.

Before the great winds of '08, was the great wedding of '08 for Nathan and Mindy. We had the honor of being there to capture the great moments as they unfolded. I've been a little slow at getting to this post so I've put a few more pics up for you all to look at. We had a great time at the wedding and I know the guests did as well. Nathan and Mindy sure know how to throw a party and not just for the adults. I'd like to go on record now and say that of all the weddings I've been a part of through DJ'ing, photography etc., I've never seen as many little ones shakin' their booties like there were at this reception. There must have been 20 or so under 5 years old just having a blast. Good times. Anyway without further delay....here's Mr. and Mrs. Nate Dog.



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great. I love the outdoor shots. I can't wait to see all the photos. It was a beautiful day and you have definately captured that.